Crystal Cruises®: Crystal Esprit™
The Crystal Esprit offers an intimate and elegant enclave while welcoming just 62 sophisticated travelers in all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations. The yacht’s unique size brings guests to the very doorstep of some of the world’s most exclusive shores, allowing for incomparable personalized experiences.
Gorgeous interiors and inviting social spaces are designed to Crystal’s All Exclusive standards of service, space, quality and choices. And while the ambience on board is characterized by Crystal’s unique understanding of luxury, the ultimate indulgence lies in the yacht’s relaxed, unregimented pace.
The Crystal® Yachting Lifestyle celebrates dining with a savory combination of cuisine and conversation that together foster unique experiences in a relaxed environment of engaging camaraderie. Lavish culinary presentations of Michelin Star level will be enjoyed in an elegant dining room or one of two carefree al fresco cafés. Bars and Lounges will be welcoming, convivial spaces of elegant comfort, from the al fresco Sunset Bar with its aft location on the ship’s top deck and The Cove, the yacht’s premier gathering place to enjoy a drink and share stories of the day.
With Crystal’s all-inclusive cruising, complimentary gratuities for housekeeping (Penthouse Butler, Penthouse Attendant, Stateroom Attendant and Trainee Stateroom Attendants), bar and dining staff (including specialty restaurants and in-room dining service staff) are included.
If you would like to present gratuities for other service personnel, please do so at your discretion, or if you have any questions regarding gratuities, please contact the Reception Desk on board.
Crystal suggests an 18% gratuity for Crystal Spa & Salon services, which will be automatically added to your bill and charged to your shipboard account for your convenience.
- Conference Room/Conference Center
- Bath Robes
- Butler Service
- Direct Dial Phone
- Hair Dryer
- In-Stateroom Movies
- Luxury Bedding
- Minibar and/or Refrigerator
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Private Safe
- Sitting Area
- Educational/Enrichment Programs
- Guest Lecturers
- Live Music
- Business Services
- Infirmary / Medical Center
– A trained physician and nurse are on call 24 hours a day. Their professional services, as well as certain medications, are available on board at nominal costs. Guests who require ongoing medication or who have specific dietary needs are advised to bring an ample supply of medication or dietary supplements with them in their carry-on luggage.
- Self-Service Laundromat
SPORTS, HEALTH AND FITNESS
- Bicycles (for use ashore)
- Cardio Equipment
- Fitness Room
- Free Weights
- Outdoor Swimming Pool(s)
- Yoga and/or Pilates Instruction
- Al Fresco Dining
- Casual Dining Venue(s)
- Dining Style: Flexible Dining Options
- Formal Restaurant(s)
- Room Service
- Internet Access
– Crystal Cruises is pleased to provide both complimentary Wi-Fi service and satellite Internet access for all guests. All onboard Internet traffic uses satellite communication, and therefore is much slower than land-based high speed Internet service providers.
All guests are given complimentary unlimited Internet/Wi-Fi service for the duration of the cruise.
Guests can use their personal laptops aboard by connecting to the Wi-Fi service. Please note: It is not possible to connect a laptop to the shipboard phone system or directly to any number ashore. Services such as Skype, iChat, FaceTime, or similar, are not available onboard.
Crystal Cruises supports the use of iPads/tablets onboard. Please update your device with the latest software prior to embarkation to ensure that it can be used aboard the vessel.
- Smoking Policy
– Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or any indoor public areas. There is a small area on deck that is designated for guests who wish to smoke.
- Special Dietary Needs – Advance Notice Required
– Special dietary requests must be sent in writing to Crystal Cruises’ Onboard Guest Services Department by fax at (310)785-3975, or via email to email@example.com, prior to departure.
- Wheelchair Access & Special Needs
– Unfortunately, the shallow draft and yacht-like size of the Crystal Esprit – which permit her to access places not possible with a larger ship – do not allow for an elevator. For this reason, passengers requiring the use of wheelchairs will not find the yacht suitable for their travel. Guests should be ambulatory to take full advantage of the array of activities and equipment that Crystal Esprit offers.
For guests with specific medical needs such as oxygen or dialysis, please contact Onboard Guest Services, prior to departure, for the necessary procedures. Onboard Guest Services Department can be reached via fax at (310)785-3975, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org