Crystal Cruises®: Crystal Serenity®
The Evolution of Crystal Luxury continues in November 2018 as the 68,000-ton Crystal Serenity undergoes her own multi-million-dollar transformation to welcome just 980 guests with more suites and penthouses, exciting new culinary options with open seating, and expanded technologies including free, unlimited Wi-Fi. Crystal Serenity shares the international spotlight with Crystal Symphony as the world’s two most awarded luxury ships.
Crystal Cruises®: Crystal Serenity®
With Crystal’s all-inclusive cruising, complimentary gratuities for housekeeping (Penthouse Butler, Penthouse Attendant, Stateroom Attendant and Trainee Stateroom Attendants), bar and dining staff (including specialty restaurants and in-room dining service staff) are included.
If you would like to present gratuities for other service personnel, please do so at your discretion, or if you have any questions regarding gratuities, please contact the Reception Desk on board.
Crystal suggests an 18% gratuity for Crystal Spa & Salon services, which will be automatically added to your bill and charged to your shipboard account for your convenience.
- Internet Café
- Movie Theater
- Show Lounge
- Bath Amenities/Toiletries
- Bath Robes
- Butler Service
- Complimentary Bottled Water (and/or Other Beverages)
- Direct Dial Phone
- DVD Player
- Exclusive Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- In-Stateroom Movies
- Luxury Bedding
- Minibar and/or Refrigerator
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Private Safe
- Showers and/or Bath Tubs
- Sitting Area
- Spacious Closet(s)
- Television / Radio
- Classes and Workshops
- Cocktail Hour
- Educational/Enrichment Programs
- Evening Entertainment
- Guest Lecturers
- Live Music
- Wine Tasting Seminars
- Beauty Salon
- Boutique(s) (duty-free)
- Business Services
– Conference and meeting facilities are available on board. Select administrative services are available upon request for a nominal charge. For guests’ convenience, 24-hour Wi-Fi access is also available throughout the ship, reception permitting.
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Infirmary / Medical Center
– A trained physician and medical staff are on call 24 hours a day. The professional services of this staff, as well as certain medications, are available on board at reasonable costs. Guests requiring ongoing medication, or having specific dietary needs, are advised to bring an ample supply of medication or dietary supplements with them in their carry-on luggage.
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Self-Service Laundromat
SPORTS, HEALTH AND FITNESS
- Aerobics and/or Cardio Instruction
- Cardio Equipment
- Fitness Center
- Free Weights
- Full Service Spa
- Golf Cages and/or Golf Simulator
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Jogging Track
- Outdoor Swimming Pool(s)
- Paddle Tennis
- Personal Training
- Ping Pong
- Putting Greens
- Steam Room
- Weight Machines
- Weight Training
- Yoga and/or Pilates Instruction
CHILDREN AND TEENS
- Babysitters Available
– On all sailings and depending on demand, in-stateroom babysitting services for children 1 year and older are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Fees apply. Arrangements can be made through the Concierge located at the Reception Desk.
- Dedicated Children’s Center
- Dedicated Teen Center
- Seasonal Children’s Program
– Crystal ships feature a fully supervised Junior Activities program for kids between the ages of 3 and 17 on Holiday voyages and nearly all summer sailings, each with dedicated play areas for both young kids and teens. Children are supervised during their activities with the Junior Activities Directors, and children with parents’ permission are free to come and go as they please. The Junior Activities program is not intended to be utilized as a babysitting service or daycare facility. Children under the age of the 3 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Youth Counselor Staff
- 24-hour Room Service
- Afternoon Tea
- Al Fresco Dining
- All Beverages Included In Cruise Fare
- Alternative Specialty Restaurant(s)
- Café/Coffee Bar
- Casual Dining Venue(s)
- Dining Style: Black Tie Optional and Casual Evenings
- Dining Style: Flexible Dining Options
- Dining Style: Open Seating
- Formal Restaurant(s)
- Ice Cream Bar
- Traditional Assigned Seating
- Internet Access
– Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi access is available on board throughout the ship. Crystal Cruises encourages you to bring your own device/s with you to use during your voyage. Once on board, please connect to Crystal’s complimentary Wi-Fi. Certain applications (apps) available on personal phones and other devices are satellite dependent and thus subject to interrupted availability.
- Pregnancy Policy
– Crystal Cruises is unable to accommodate women past their 24th week of pregnancy.
- Smoking Policy
– Crystal Cruises kindly asks all guests to observe the non-smoking areas on board which have been created for the comfort and enjoyment of everyone.
Indoor smoking is permitted only in the Connoisseur Club smoking lounge. Smoking is prohibited in all other indoor areas of the ship including all other public rooms, lounges, corridors and restaurants, as well as all staterooms, suites and verandahs. Please note, if smoke is detected in a stateroom or suite, a cleaning fee of $250 per incident will be billed to your account.
Outdoor smoking is allowed in a limited number of designated spaces as follows:
Cigarette Smoking (including electronic cigarettes):
- Decks 11, 10, 9, and 8 Aft
- Seahorse pool area, port side only
- Promenade Deck
Cigar and Pipe Smoking:
- Decks 11, 10, 9, and 8 Aft
- Special Dietary Needs – Advance Notice Required
– Guest requiring a special diet, including any food allergies, or needing specific food items during their cruise, should submit a written dietary request to the Onboard Guest Services Department, either by fax at (310)785-3975 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 90 days (3 months) prior to sailing. Guests must confirm arrangements with the Food and Beverage staff on the day of embarkation. There may be a charge for some special requests, as well as any applicable shipping fees.
A wide choice of pre-packaged kosher-certified meals, including meats, seafood, and poultry, as well as white and red kosher wines, is available on a limited basis, on every itinerary. All chefs, kitchen, and dining staff have been trained in kosher food preparation, handling, and servicing. Only kosher pots, pans, and utensils are used, and plates, silverware, and glassware are washed separately. Due to limited provisioning resources, the number of guests per cruise who may partake in a kosher-style program is restricted to 20. Guests whose diet requires, or who wish to dine kosher-style, must provide Crystal Cruises with advance notice at the time of the initial reservation, and no less than 90 days prior to sailing. Crystal will do all they can to ensure guests’ needs are met. Due to limited availability, kosher-style dining is subject to confirmation from Crystal Cruises.
- Wheelchair Access & Special Needs
– Guests with any disability, including those primarily confined to wheelchairs or scooters, are medically oxygen dependent, are hearing impaired or use service animals, must notify Crystal Cruises at the time of booking as they may be required to submit forms for Release and Indemnity directly to Onboard Guest Services, by fax to 310-785-3975 or via email at email@example.com, prior to sailing.
For complete details and guidelines, guests who have special requirements, physical challenges or need oxygen should refer to the Onboard Accessibility Guide. If a guest would like a hard copy of the Onboard Accessibility Guide, they may request it through the Onboard Guest Services department.
Guests must bring their own wheelchair or electric scooter that does not exceed 22″ wide. Please note: Crystal Cruises reserves the right to limit the number of electric scooters on board.
Crystal’s ships were designed to be accessible for the physically challenged, with ramp access to most decks and public areas. Ships’ elevators can accommodate most wheelchairs, motorized wheelchairs or electrically-powered scooters that do not exceed 22″ wide, allowing access to all public decks. It is strongly recommended that the guest be accompanied by a traveling companion for better access to all areas on and around both Crystal ships, as well as ashore.
Certain staterooms offer extra-wide doors, fully wheelchair-accessible bathrooms and wheelchair-accessible closets with low-fitted hanging rods. Some suites offer limited wheelchair access to personal facilities. Staterooms and suites designated for guests with disabilities are subject to availability and must be reserved prior to boarding the ship.
As some ports of call are anchorage ports and others may be challenging, certain physical conditions may preclude guests requiring wheelchairs or scooters from going ashore, especially in tender ports. This decision is made at the discretion of the ship’s Captain for safety reasons and is binding.
The onboard Shore Excursions staff is able to assist with recommendations on which Crystal Adventures tours, if any, are best suited for guests with physical challenges or disabilities.
Additional conditions may apply and should be discussed in detail with Onboard Guest Services at time of booking.